CHRISTIAN SLATER IS A WALKING TALKING GERM
SLATS is slated to voice the part of a germ in an animated UK TV spot for Unilever's white bleach cleaning product Domestos. Let’s take a look at the germ history of New York native Kuffs:
• bit a man on the stomach.
• carried a dirty smelly street gun.
• big open gash on head from wife-tossed glass.
• touched an NYC street girl’s buttocks (allegedly).
• prison cells + holding cells = germ cells.
Unilever says Demestos “can wipe out hidden enemies lurking in toilets and drains (no mention of alleyways).”
If this were my idea, I’d pitch hard for Pee Wee Herman and maybe Nick Nolte to voice subsequent germs.