Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Tropicana is insulting...somebody with this NYC ad.

(click ad, via)
I remember seeing these ads last summer around the City—the PepsiCo brand became the umpteenth advertiser to try the tired "We Get You, You Totally Unique and Cool New Yorkers" approach (with the added insult of ripping off Milton Glaser's iconic logo). But I didn't see this ad until this morning.
Is it merely insulting girls with mustaches? Cross dressers? Boys who can't recognize cross dressers (this is NYC). Drunk hooker-up-pers? Was it a ticklish kiss? Or a ticklish blowjob? The ad perplexes me. In fact, now I'm getting mad.
FUCK YOU, TROPICANA.
Previously in: Fuck You, Tropicana.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

The fuck is a "New York morning"?

10:36 AM  
Blogger David Phelps said...

Maybe it's supposed to be you share a nice moment with a girl drinking Tropicana but then since her's is the pulp version it's all stuck in her moustache? I'm in LDN what the fuck do I know.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home