Friday, June 29, 2007

Link Haze, 6/29/07.

(Until Labor Day, one of my Friday posts will be a link dump. You got something interesting (ad related), email me: copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com)
• 17,000 miles later, 29,000 yellow rubber duckies—now faded to white—will be washing up on English beaches this Summer (link).
• Next week, smiling two-story asses will be sagging over Times Square (link).
• If you've never seen this David Blaine spoof, it is fucking hilarious (link).
• Finally, proof that beer is the drink of the Gods (link).

3 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

That David Blaine spook is funny as hell..lol

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I added you to my blogroll. Could you take a look and see if my site is worthy to be on your roll? :-)

6:27 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Well thank you, eric. However, I don't have a blogroll. But, I will read you.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home