(click ad, from the 19-oughts, via) "From my cold, manicured dead hands..." Husband, or tramp? Well that tramp's about to get aerated by a dame in a housecoat with a little Iver Johnson widowmaker. Her sleeping little girl's got one, too, under her pillow.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Red Stripe.
- When lawyers advertise: NYC edition.
- Bald man buys hair for car with personal loan from...
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Findus fish.
- Retro Copywriting of the Week: me heap impressed.
- Obama exploited to sell fraud-proof pens in Canada...
- The new Braun Trimmer: For those who'd like to tur...
- Burn baby burn, Frederick's inferno!
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Depaul UK.
- Osama bin Laden, Capitalist Tool.