SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Must See of the Day: This is how they're packaging...
- Canadian hair salon promotes itself with domestic ...
- Was Colonel Sanders a racist?
- Burger King in-restaurant poster is senseless.
- Link Haze, 8/29/11.
- The funniest Vegemite commercial I've ever seen.
- How an ad gets made.
- The winner of the Hurricane Irene sign competition...
- The best piece of NYC street art ever in the histo...
- Time Magazine's Gaddafi cover.