Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monkey Boy/Girl Ready To Kick Some Dino Ass.


(click ads, via) Well, this is not going to make Alberta creationists happy at all. These cute print ads are part of a new marketing push for an animatronic dinosaur park at the Calgary Zoo. While I usually pan Photoshop Phacial Abuse, these kiddies, especially the girl, are savagely precious. Yes, I know cavekids and dinosaurs didn't cohabit Earth at the same time. So what. By local agency Trigger Communications. Previous good zoo advertising: Copenhagen Zoo: snake on a bus!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Stevey Wondey said...

The kids are cute but I've had it up to here with those twee "Where the Wild Things Are, the Movie" fonts.

7:35 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Agree.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when you like something. Restores my faith, or some shit.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home