Monday, September 27, 2010

Kate Moss in 3D—what the world has been waiting to see.


Wow, right? Fucking paradigm shifting. It was lensed by Baillie Walsh, who produced the "legendary" holographic film of CokeWoman for Alexander McQueen's autumn/winter 2006 show. The video was shot at 1,000 frames per second (ooh), and is promoting AnOther Magazine, somehow.
Says AnOther: "With a performance that recalls the fantastical cinema of Ray Harryhausen, James Bidgood and Kenneth Anger, KM3D-1 places at its centre one of the most iconic female figures of the modern age. Suspended in time and space, Kate is caught inexorably in the parallax gap; a butterfly in a spider's web."
What hooey. Ping me when they shoot her ass (nsfw) in 3-D to sell something.
Previously
: WonderBra's 3-DD billboard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous me you and dupree said...

'Ping' me.
'Fellate' me.

What a self serving site you have here ranter!

... and 'meness' happens to be my word verification, go figure.

10:45 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

(sheepishly), Yes, I am a bit self-absorbed. OK, here ya go:
Go Fuck Yourself.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home