Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Clive Owen sells out for some greasy fast food cash.


Now, I love Clive (you'll never walk alone, mate). But it's my duty to point out when big name stars dip their manicured toes into the ad cesspool. Spot is via Madrid ad agency La Despensa for BK Spain. Nice command of Spanish, Clive. Uh, or at least nice lip-synching. The spot is a mess, but I think he has emerged with his soul intact. Here's the making of video, if you care.
Previous noteworthy star ads: • Clooney (insane Norwegian bank spot) • Jude Law (drives Russian women up a tree) • Jackie Chan (embarrassing) • Quentin Tarantino (pissed off in Russia) • Bruce Willis ($1 million to shill for a Commie bank) • Al Pacino (first ever product endorsement).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anon troll said...

Why the fuck are you posting a video that's not available? You suck!

10:14 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Twat? I didn't hear you.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clive Owen will beat the crap out of you.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Hector said...

Lord...that commercial was awful.

10:25 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Um, No, he couldn't.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're a Liverpool supporter huh? Your blog just got better.

12:37 PM  
Blogger adjack said...

I've heard a story about Gordon Willis (cinematographer of Godfather), that even when they were shooting in Sicily he ordered BigMac for every lunch!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Jonas said...

If I'll ever think about this lip synching while eating at BK I'll hurl. Hope I'm never reminded ...

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home