Tuesday, July 28, 2009

T&A Ad Watch: Omax.


(click ads, pervs) Previously, a South Korean Olympus camera ad blatantly auto-focused on tits. Now, Publicis India has produced an even more ridiculously sexist campaign for Omax wide-angle lenses. Omax is a digital camera accessories company based in New Delhi. And, if these dramatizations are to be believed, they've completely revolutionized the physics of photography (Here's a third ad, set at the beach). Previously in: T&A ad watch. Previously in: bad camera ads.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin Bradley said...

These don't bother me for some reason. Good call on having the one girl reading. Plays more subtle than 2 oil-up chicks sunbathing.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from India and I have never seen these ads.
Downright scams.

1:59 PM  
Blogger warren said...

I think the women are the same in both pics.

Are they gratuitous? Yes. Should they go away? No.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Evilyn Garnett said...

I'm a female and these ads don't bother me. I think they are amusing and a whole lot less smirky then usual. The add is using breasts to sell, but that's not wrong in and of itself. It's kind of reminds me of Benny Hill--childish, immature, but also saying women's boobs are better than pigeons. wot's wrong widdat?

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home