Friday, January 29, 2010

The best god damn bedwetting ads you'll ever see.


(click ads, via) A Kimberly-Clark product, Goodnites underpants offer "the softest nighttime protection for your child" (tagline: "lighten the night"). Pissing oneself in one's sleep must be pure trauma for a kid (And for an adult, too! Well, until you reach a certain age.). But instead of focusing on the negative, Seoul ad agency Diamond Ogilvy created these wonderful illustrations featuring a naked boy enjoying fantastic urine dreams—mimicking a spouting whale, and helping to put out a forest fire. Wee, pee! For roundups of ads I've liked, go here and here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emy Augustus said...

these are so nice. Also your little blurb on the side there reminds me. I was in 7th grade when I first started seeing capris pants. I thought they looked so weird. Like, 18th century style knee pants.
Colonial. Then, in time i got used to them and got a few myself.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

The illustrator is Il Sung Na if anyone is interested. Here is his website: http://www.ilsungna.com/

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Abigail said...

That is very creative. Nice one!

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home