Monday, February 01, 2010

South Korean PeePee Pants Ad Parodies Becks.



(click ad, via) Just last week, I lauded GoodNites and their ad agency, Seoul's Diamond Ogilvy, for producing the best god damn bedwetting ads ever. Now, wow. From the agency's press note: "Children who are no longer using diapers can wear Good-Nites to prevent bed wetting. We show Good-Nites being worn as fashionable underwear to show children that Good-Nites aren't diapers." Bend that rope like Beckham, baby! Before I exit this post, let's bring up the large skeevy elephant that better have been in the agency's creative department during "ideation":
HELLO PEDOPHILES!

3 Comments:

Anonymous turkey said...

Is that kid oiled up??

7:44 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Yes, I believe he is.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Mrs. Shields said...

What preocious street-wise attitude and self-assurance, I'm guessing he's thinking "one day soon, nothing will come between me and my Calvins."

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home