Tuesday, February 01, 2011

New darker Skittles commercial.


I like them dark, like the best spot of TBWA\Chiat\Day's work for the brand, "Touch," which is, quite simply, the best candy commercial ever made.
"Clench The Rainbow" here isn't close to that greatness, but it's not bad. The look of despair on right-hand guy at the :25 mark is perfect. The world is despair, and a handful of Skittles may be the lone bright spot of your meaningless, soulless day. I'm going to the bodega, be right back.
Related: the wonderfully weird "Tube Sock" Skittles spot. Related: bizarre Russian Skittles spot features a giraffe being milked as it's eating a rainbow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous P-Dawg said...

How morose :S
The other 'dark' Skittles ad they made didn't really make me want to run out and buy a pack. More like I wanted to hug my brother....which I never do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJ4uorYPoYculc

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home