via) The flood of facebook-riffing ads continues. Newspapers, gyms, bookstores and many others have done it. And as facebook and digital creative laziness become more ubiquitous, many more will do it in the future. This ad is via a Portuguese paper sponsoring the 31st FantasPorto—Oporto International Horror Film Festival. Note: the actual facebook button uses the right hand, not the left. Ad agency: DraftFCB Lisbon. Related.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- MAD magazine spoofs The Economist.
- Ken doll, IRL.
- Creepy Ad Creep Update: the airport luggage carous...
- Woman on the phone in a bra & girdle being dragged...
- New Economist ads somewhat less than cracking.
- Russian Ad Watch: Silly gay safe sex commercials.
- Link Haze, 3/2/11.
- Buygone Product of the Week: A-Bomb Detergent!
- Warning: If you love pandas, don't look at these a...
- Smart Smart Car Idea Is Smart.