SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Here's a Dachshund wearing chain-mail...
- United Airlines Ground Zero ad: "You're going to l...
- Where to get your Bin Laden tattoo killed.
- Japanese Squeezable Stress Boobs Vending Machine.
- Neo-Nazi Russian Olympics Billboards?
- copyranter named 50th(?) most influential blogger ...
- D&AD Awards to give out pathetic "pencil slices."
- Male photo nerds? This video will get you hard.
- The real toy soldiers of the "War on Terror."
- New Benadryl ads look like scenes from "The Shinin...