SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- The Worst Copywriter in the History of Advertising...
- In Texas, even the barbecues are guns.
- cRaZy JApaN Ad of the Day: the craziest hair gel c...
- American Apparel now selling rice paddy hats.
- Purolator gently mocks Japanese, Mennonites.
- Not just any prawn sandwiches, Chelsea FC prawn sa...
- Rick Perry pic of the day.
- Product of the Day: the Kim Jong-il tongue scraper...
- cRaZY Japan Ad of the Day: WTF, Nissan?
- Hair salon ad is truly horrible.