via) Hell of New Zealand likes to push buttons. Previously, they pushed the dead Osama bin Laden button and the blasphemy button in their ads. Now, they're pushing the pedestrian idea button with these branded un-fortune cookies. Some of the writing's not terrible, but the idea leaves a bland taste in my mouth. Ad agency: Barnes, Catmur & Friends, Auckland.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- What would Jesus do about this banned mobile phone...
- London ad people: play London Advertising Monopoly...
- 'Mad Men' season 5 posters.
- Look what two cents bought you in 1914!
- WTF Japan?
- Stuttering billboard—smart or too smart?
- Where is Gaddafi? Selling life insurance in Austra...
- Christian media agency's macabre 9/11 poster.
- In 1950s coffee commercials, men were assholes.
- The FEMEN Racktivists go Conceptual (nsfw).