Wednesday, May 05, 2010

copyranter shares an early rage-oholic moment with his readers.

(click ad, via) After spotting this ad for the awesome X-500 rocket launcher and defense base, I was immediately transported back to my 10-year-old self, and an incident with "Davie," a neighborhood rich-ass kid. We decided to get our G.I. Joes (the old doll soldiers, not the newer, smaller "figures") together for a mini-war. I had two soldiers (one with Kung-Fu Grip™) a raft, some small weapons, etc; he had three soldiers, plus the fucking huge G.I. Joe headquarters with cannons and radar and shit. So, our men are shooting at each other and my men, being better trained, are hitting his repeatedly. But, Davie refuses to acknowledge my kills, saying his fort protects his soldiers. So: I picked up a nearby brick and turned his fucking headquarters into a plastic pancake. Davie's father then had a talk with my father who then had a talk with me. The end.
Previously in getting to know copyranter:
• my cat.
• my Dad.
• copyranter: the human train wreck.

1 Comments:

Blogger RFB said...

Davie likely went on to a prestigious college and a rewarding career. Still, at night, after his wife has fallen asleep, he stares at the ceiling from his bed, begging any god who will listen to please smite Coyranter.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home