Tuesday, September 21, 2010

(sfw?) This woman's boobies go on forever.


(via) Wait for it...wait for it. (I swore I'd never type that, but this seemed to call for it.) This bit of boobsvertising is from 2007, but new to me. To launch instant messaging site ooVoo, London's The Viral Factory (who just produced this cute, ineffective dancing girl video for Samsung) went with tits. And how. Such a cheap, sexist (but shocking!) trick. Her innocent little comments help ("this is a boob-zag, which is kinda like a zig-zag, but..."), right? No, it's terrible. Previously: use your mouse to play with Edyta's magic boobs (nsfw).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God that's disturbing.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous the_dandy said...

Awful

10:11 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Yes yes, you're right. I've updated my commentary.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home