SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Y&R thanks me for screwing you.
- What I saw on vacation at Burning Man.
- The Balvenie Weenie® brings his A Game.
- Cotton. The Fabric Of Their Size Double Zero Lives...
- Book Advertising. The Hackiest of the Hack.
- Embassy Suites ad inadvertently poignant.
- She looks pretty good for a cancer sufferer, doesn...
- Jane's readership now includes the lucrative 7-9 y...
- What's on your headstone, Tommy?
- The Colonel wants his Coke® money.