Qualitative Vodka Taste Test Report.
Though their print ads continue their insipid run of idiocy, Ketel One's Citroen actually tastes pretty good, according to a field study conducted by the blog's contributing editor. Secondly, copyranter can safely report that, after extensive sampling by at least two sources, the new Absolut Pears tastes like snake shit—very unnatural and medicine-y.
previously in Ketel One ads:
1. "famous Dutch shrinks" returns zero Google matches.
2. My correspondence with Ketel One continues...
3. You don't have a mouth Ketel One phone kiosk...
4. Ketel One subliminal advertising.
5. An unsigned letter from a distillery in Holland.
related on Gawker: Vodka Wars.