Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Evil: the two worst X-Mas ads ever.


(click ads, via) After an exhaustive search through every holiday-themed ad that ever ran in the history of the world, I've found the absolute awfulest. Yes she was "happier with a Hoover." Because, luckily, hubby got her a heavy one with a nice long handle so's she could deck the halls with his blood...A fucking 10-lb fucking box of fucking Prunes! Well, "friend," I hope you won't mind terribly if I mail you back my 12 shits of Christmas! Search my X-Mas Evil archives here and here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous it's the most wonderful time of... said...

Really Copyranter!!!

For a writer, your constant use of 'F' bombs I find cringe-worthy most of the time BUT come on now, you are coming across as a spoiled Catholic school girl spewing 'F' and 'S' bombs only for shock value.

For your general well-being and disposition, eating fucking prunes isn't such a bad idea.

Merry Christmas!!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Sabina E. said...

lol... thankfully I don't celebrate Christmas so I won't get any stupid presents like that. Prunes? ick!

12:43 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

OK, I'll take the bait:
I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A FUCKING FLYING FUCKING SHIT-FUCK WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING THINK OF THE SHIT I WRITE, YOU SHITFACE FUCK.

Now, go eat some figgy pudding.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous J said...

Instead of coal, everyone in my family is now getting the 12 shits of Xmas this year.
Thanks Copyranter!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Sabina E. said...

oh the 1st person above me needs to shut the fuck up and go eat a bowl of dicks.

fucking FLANDERS.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home