Friday, July 16, 2010

Except, most animals don't have saline/silicone-filled fun bags.

(click ad) Says Peta's spokeschest about her new butcher's diagram ad: "Humans and animals have a lot more similarities than differences. Both have a brain (not labeled, heh), a nervous system, and most importantly, a heart. And that's why I'm a vegetarian. I hope that this new campaign helps people come to the same conclusion." But, where's your lettuce leaf bikini, Pammy? Previous Peta celebs: Jenna JamesonKeeley Hazell (nsfw) • Corey FeldmanPink • And Andy Dick as Ronald McDonald.

5 Comments:

Blogger Curiouspencil said...

Aw cheap shot on the falsies though - I think that's a 'pretty' decent way to tug the heart-strings of people; surely a good copywriter should draw precisely these types of analogues to draw an audience to their requisite point of view.

Good point on the brain angle mind you - bet they had at least a 25 picosecond meeting about whether to include that!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous -1-track-mind- said...

They forgot to define the 'skank' area... sorry, make that 'shank'.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Lorrie Be said...

"All animals have the same parts" does not tell me why they shouldn't be part of the food chain. It doesn't work for fish and only partially applies to poultry. So this is specific to four-legged animals, one would presume. In any case, all it tells me is that Pamela Anderson is an animal, and only a two-legged one at that. So what?? As a copywriter, I see that a huge opportunity was missed to get across the notion that "All animals have a heart".

3:06 PM  
Anonymous jess said...

If Pam was livestock she would be way past eating age. A more accurate portrayal might be miley cyrus or one of the Olsens circa full house.

I'd still rather butcher Pam though.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PETA... go fuck yourselves. I love my meat most of us that eat it don't give a shit about how killed and where it comes from. There are millions of starving children around the world that you should worry about... You can eat a big bag of shit while I sit back and enjoy my 14 oz. filet!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home