Tuesday, August 03, 2010

How Belgians view Londoners.


(click ads, via) As fucking freakazoids, apparently. The purple-haired alien Posh and three-eyed Queen's Guard monster come via the minds of the Brussels office of TBWA for their client eurostar rail service. Do Belgians really view Londoners as so foreign? I mean, I thought Belgians were pretty damn crazy themselves. I know that the British often make fun of Belgium, so maybe this is a bit of payback?
Previous crazy eurostar ads that mocked Londoners: one, two.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Snooki Polizzi said...

I have more class in my pinky finger than this upstart, wannabe english pop tart ever will.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous mrjohn said...

I think it is revenge for this. Nigel Farange calling Belgium a non country in the EU Parliament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFRFA4wlVj8

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home