Monday, August 02, 2010

the 70s.

(click ad, from 1971, via) "My Career Club rayon body shirt fucks better than your shirt. It eats pussy better than your shirt. It drives faster than your shirt. It punches harder than your shirt. This blonde? She'd rather fuck my shirt than you. She has fucked my shirt before. Today. The six times a day we do fuck, she makes me keep the shirt on. She handwashes the shirt every day. I wear the shirt every day. Don't worry. I have six more new ones exactly like it. Your favorite shirt is piss with buttons. These are my pants, by the way."
Previously in: the 70s.

5 Comments:

Anonymous ELEMENTARY said...

BOLD, BALLSY, GENDER ALTERING DESIGN in that the plunging vertically striped 'Y' chromosome pattern splitting the horizontal 'X'.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blur in front of his crotch could be her hand in rapid motion.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Except that there's a guy in it, and that the girl is clothed, the layout is pretty much American Apparel.

3:51 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

good call on the blur.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You really don't like this do you? If you had lived in an era as awesome as the '70s you would "get it." I think you're just jealous.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home