(click ad, via) Previously in the Broomsticks 1960s Gang Rape Ad Series™, the permanent press polyester pants pals played Rape Ring Around Rosie, and Shag Pillows Lisa Shag. Here, this unnamed lass appears quite unnerved by the impending dropping of four pairs of 100% Celanese® Fortrel® polyester trousers. At least, unlike what the subhead is implying, the gentlemen's broomsticks don't appear to be all that imposing.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- It's Vintage Ad Week on copyranter: The S.S.S.
- Link Haze, 12/24/09.
- The Pope That Stole The Grinch's Look.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Milc.
- "I JUST TOOK A HUGE SH*T!!!"
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Cremica biscuits.
- (nsfw) Lanvin 2010: bloody, booby.
- It's another pre-rape Broomsticks ad scene.
- Please. The Dave Schultz has gotta be a red.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: SubTalk with the MTA.