via) I say "would" because this looks like a scam execution created by the Ecuadorian office of Publicis to try to fool some less than diligent awards shows judges. But seriously: put the fucking iPhone down when you're driving, walking, eating, fucking, anywhere near me. Note: this is only the third bloodiest Don't Text & Drive PSA I've seen: these two were gorier. update: agency copywriter says not a scam (see comments).
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- The most diabolically evil sidewalk ad ever.
- Link Haze, 3/9/11.
- Beating women with words—domestic violence awarene...
- Art Directors Gone WILD!!!!
- Vintage Ad of the Week: Man murders son-in-law ove...
- Did you ever see the AXE blowjob commercial?
- Skittles continues with its ad acid trip.
- Skin your pet alive with the Bissell pet vacuum at...
- Headline of the Day.
- "King's Speech" parody ad is t..t..t..terrible.