adfreak) The meticulous manscaper definitely would not approve. Regular readers will recall last week that Dale Wurfel ran an ad equating used women and used cars. Everybody across the Web called Dale sexist! Well, he's also maybe gay-ist! I doubt Dale got Tom's permission to use and abuse him so. And yes, that is Tom. But, maybe Dale doesn't know he's using Ford in his ad? Maybe he just did a stock search for "sexxxy man."
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- UK ad agency desperately needs a writer. Apply now...
- FEMEN protest anniversary of Chernobyl with Titz B...
- Today in spot-on product naming.
- Link Haze, 4/18/11.
- Asics ended racism April 8th, 2011.
- Bud Light: The Official Beer of Jesus.
- Papa John's presents The Royal Wedding Pizza—one o...
- Impressive Terminix French Fries Installation.
- Is this the most insane Skittles commercial yet?
- Russian Ad Watch: cracked nipple ointment street p...