via) Poster for Bayer's Bepanthen antiseptic cream placed outside of hospitals in Kiev, according to adme.ru. Ad agency: JWT Ukraine. I'm not sure if Ukrainian racktivists FEMEN (nsfw) would strongly approve or violently disapprove. Not the first time the cracked glass effect has been used in outdoor posters: Both Unno—to promote their package-enhancing men's underwear—and (not surprisingly) WonderBra have done it.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Probably the first time breast groping has been us...
- My kind of chicken place.
- The craziest South Korean ice cream commercial eve...
- The nude woman in this spot is not totally gratuit...
- Ironic Sign is Ironic.
- It's cRaZy Ad Friday!
- Eastpak invites kids to play suicide Tetris.
- Urine Leakage Ad of the Week.
- Kate Middleton's image appears on mango jelly bean...
- Found! Encyclopedia Britannica in use.