reddit) I choose to believe this is real simply because people are stupid enough to put orange sheets of paper behind white sheets solely as a design element. Hey, if ad agencies are stupid enough to make Earth Day treehuggers out of cardboard and create a World Water Day ad that you had to waste water to read...
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- It's cRaZy Ad Friday!
- Eastpak invites kids to play suicide Tetris.
- Urine Leakage Ad of the Week.
- Kate Middleton's image appears on mango jelly bean...
- Found! Encyclopedia Britannica in use.
- The Dying Man Interactive Bus Shelter Poster.
- Russian Product Watch: Hell Squirrel Vodka.
- Link Haze, 4/13/11.
- Best or Worst Billboard Placement Ever?
- The WonderBra Trampoline (briefly nsfw).