via) Talk about talking down to people who "didn't have a degree in chemistry." If you're old enough to remember shitting your pants in March of 1979, read this copy and receive your deserved scolding from Commonwealth Edison's professor Fission. That headline got your attention though, right? Me, I'm just sitting here waiting for the Indian Point nuclear plant to fry and turn Manhattan into the Bikini Atoll; I'll then be vigorously washing my skin with A-Bomb Detergent. Previously: a glowing roundup of retro nuclear bomb-vertising.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- New Zealand's Hell Pizza lives up to its name with...
- Someone please explain this condom ad to me.
- Manwich mocks "Men who like Musicals."
- Mark Zuckerberg relents to the FEMEN rack-tivists ...
- Link Haze, 4/6/11.
- Product of the Week: Fetus (yes, Fetus) soap.
- BEST NUDIE BAR EVER (sfw)?
- In Russia, excessive beer drinking makes men pregn...
- The new AIDES "Clever Dick" video ain't all that c...
- Here's a fairly funny :15 commercial.