via) This may make Ohio addicts pause for about 2 seconds before shooting up again. In other words, it's more successful than most anti-drug ads. Previously: the controversial, graphic, stupid Montana Meth billboards.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- (nsfw) The latest from American Apparel's Crack Ad...
- Barack Obama head cremation urn, $2,600.
- Google Ads: The Maggots of the Internet.
- Ironic marketing blunder history: OREO Barbie.
- It's started! Jesus spotted near UN building in NY...
- Get your Rapture Jetpack, only $50,000.
- Here's a Dachshund wearing chain-mail...
- United Airlines Ground Zero ad: "You're going to l...
- Where to get your Bin Laden tattoo killed.
- Japanese Squeezable Stress Boobs Vending Machine.