Ali execution in the biography campaign. Creative note: the digital eye replacement surgery idea was already done in 2007 for a Cannes Lion-winning National Geographic Channel campaign. There are no new ideas, ad infinitum. Ad agency: Ogilvy, Johannesburg. Here's a previous MLK exploitation ad, also via South Africa, for Volkswagen.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Art Directors Gone WILD! Special Edition.
- These are bizarre constipation ads.
- The MANLIEST beer commercial ever produced.
- Kids karate studio ad could use a different headli...
- License Plate of the Day.
- The Stinkiest Commercial of the Year?
- Brazilian gym ad features a titty shirt (nsfw).
- Technology in the year 2000, as envisioned in 1910...
- The Scariest Bad Ad of the Week.
- Twitter Idiots of the Week: Samsung.