(click image, via adland) Last week in NYC, DP sent out "street teams" to give away some product and some t-shirts featuring yet another homage to Milton Glaser's iconic design. I'm trying to not imagine street guy with two you-know-whats in his you-know-what. Other sites were quick to call this a marketing "fail." Please. Dr. Pepper knew exactly what they were doing. Previously: Swedish realty company logo unintentionally reads "I heart cum"
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- The yellowest Post-it® ads EVER!!
- 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' has a pierced ni...
- Guitar Baby will shred your face off.
- Image of the Day: toothpaste tube cross-section.
- Alert Guinness! World's Smallest Ever Ad.
- Five ways to pee with a boner (illustration).
- Maybe the dumbest fake testimonial ad I've ever se...
- Link Haze, 6/9/11.
- Would you buy a microwave that looked like this?
- FEMEN presents: Ukrainian Corruption Theatre (nsfw...