via) International poster for the David Fincher adaption of the novel, due out in December. I love Daniel Craig—what a face. That's Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander. This is the US version of the poster, which has a strategically placed "2"—because Mike Huckabee's and Newt Gingrich's fat heads would explode if they saw a woman's nipple anywhere in God's Favorite Country. Previously: the pierced nipple in this MTV ad actually makes sense (nsfw).
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, Moby, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Guitar Baby will shred your face off.
- Image of the Day: toothpaste tube cross-section.
- Alert Guinness! World's Smallest Ever Ad.
- Five ways to pee with a boner (illustration).
- Maybe the dumbest fake testimonial ad I've ever se...
- Link Haze, 6/9/11.
- Would you buy a microwave that looked like this?
- FEMEN presents: Ukrainian Corruption Theatre (nsfw...
- Zut alors! The first ever print ad with a working ...
- The two most tasteless ads from the 2011 Chip Shop...