via) International poster for the David Fincher adaption of the novel, due out in December. I love Daniel Craig—what a face. That's Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander. This is the US version of the poster, which has a strategically placed "2"—because Mike Huckabee's and Newt Gingrich's fat heads would explode if they saw a woman's nipple anywhere in God's Favorite Country. Previously: the pierced nipple in this MTV ad actually makes sense (nsfw).
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Guitar Baby will shred your face off.
- Image of the Day: toothpaste tube cross-section.
- Alert Guinness! World's Smallest Ever Ad.
- Five ways to pee with a boner (illustration).
- Maybe the dumbest fake testimonial ad I've ever se...
- Link Haze, 6/9/11.
- Would you buy a microwave that looked like this?
- FEMEN presents: Ukrainian Corruption Theatre (nsfw...
- Zut alors! The first ever print ad with a working ...
- The two most tasteless ads from the 2011 Chip Shop...