Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Van Damme for Coors Light: "My nipples were so cold, they started talking to me."


Is he Van Damaging the Silver Bullet brand? I don't care, I don't drink the piss. So, more please. A complaint: what's with that lame sip at the end? He should have chugged the fucker. Here's the first spot in the new UK campaign by London ad agency VCCP, in which Mr. Less-Defined Muscles from Brussels talks about his frozen pants. The man is a traitor to all the great Belgian beer brands.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This ad is very silly, but it makes me laugh every time I see it, and I did remember what it was for, so I guess it works :)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your only complaint is the lame sip at the end. My complaint is the entire spot, which is just as lame as the first one. If you think this is cool, you obviously don't know good advertising.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous John Proffitt said...

All the great Belgian beer brands? You mean like Budweiser? #zing

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home