Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pic of the Week: Real Doll owner support group.

(click image. via reddit)
three commercials starring sex dolls.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are two at the back who appear to have come on their own. Fucked up.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Vinnie said...

These dolls are not realistic. Compare them to these, via Japan, of course! If I had a doll like that, I wouldn't need a real date!

Note: It's a store for erotic adults goods. So it's nsfw.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah Bahbah said...

i'd be afraid to walk in that room.
these men.....! tsk tsk tsk.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That doll in the front is HOT. I wonder if she's single.

Hey, 'ranter! Hook me up with that chick's digits, dog.

I needs to get mines, 'now'm say'n'?

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home