via) Bohn is known for their cool, futuristic post-WWII print ads. Here, they strayed into the BETTER DEAD THAN RED war. Commie Nobama is slowly poisoning this great country, ain't he—making us drink from his chalice of false hope? Related: Dickhead Steve Forbes Photoshops Obama's head into Stalin-Lenin photo.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now, I'm The Best Fucking Ad Critic In The World™. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, marketing, social media, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- This how they advertise diamonds in Arkansas.
- Racist Ad of the Week, #2.
- Herman Cain's campaign button ROCKS.
- Finally, an anti-drunk driving spot gets the tone ...
- King Kong taking it up the butt for AIDS awareness...
- Chapstick's female butt ad upsets females.
- The Johnnie Walker Guy—the man your man could tast...
- Infographic: Is this what your ad agency is like?
- The most violent Kellogg's corn flakes ad ever.
- Herman Cain's first Web ad is historically insane....