SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- The best goddamn tissue commercial ever.
- Victoria's Secret Revealed!
- Cool Mercedes-Benz blurred street ad via Toronto.
- WTF Japan Video of the Day (NotSafeForLife).
- PBS mercilessly mocks America in British ads.
- One Oklahoman's reaction to the weekend earthquake...
- The Balvenie Weenie® and I are now facebook "frien...
- T-Mobile Holiday spot: "Orgy Wonderland"
- Cool! Real toy soldiers promote toy store on the s...
- Bad Vintage Postcard of the Day.