Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chicago's 26-ft. Marilyn Monroe statue freezing her ass off yesterday.

(click, via)
It's her first snowfall, I think.
Related: Marilyn Monroe fart-vertising.


Blogger Vinnie said...

We got only a few inches of snow in Chicago so far this year. Not enough (like last year) to build a snowcock, of course.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how no one is looking up her skirt, even if I walked passed it everyday I would still shoot a look. Yes I am a pervert, but also a regular guy.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Vinnie said...

Actually a lot of people, mostly men, gawk up her skirt.

Fortunately, she does wear underwear (which could be a great ambient for some lingerie brand)

Poor Marilyn has been vandalized twice already. Earlier last year someone tagged her right leg.

And more recently someone splattered red paint on it.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home