Wednesday, April 09, 2008

NEW (nsfw) FEATURE: Tasteful Artful Nudes Wednesday.

(click pic to appreciate art)
Being an ad guy, I am, by default, a fucking Taste Maker. So, as a way to fight the trashy celeb gossip sites and their Spears labia shots and Barton nip slips and Hilton cameltoes, I've decided to start posting sublime, sensual, sedate photos from online art photography magazine S and other sources. So guys (and lesbians), steep yourself some chamomile, unzip your pants, and rub one out. And hetero ladies (and gays): don't worry—there will also be some aesthetically-pleasing man shots. previously in Nudity: Mr. & Mrs. Switcherooski; the coolest photo ever featuring a naked guitar-playing chick and a mosh pit of one cat; French American Apparel ad finally gets to the fucking point.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sir are a connoisseur of cooch, a sommelier of snatch your taste is beyond reproach.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link Haze Fridays & Tasteful Artful Nudes Wednesdays... heck yeah.

3:58 PM  
Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

Great, I just got caught masturbating at my desk and now apparently our HR guy added me to the National Sex Offenders Database!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CR- That's some seriously bourgeois shit. I like the meth lawn tart better, but I am more into grass than venetian blinds.

Granted the chicks are more attractive and probably have fewer sores than the meat puppet, but it's too close to a Bob Guccione "pink tongue almost a' touching the pussy" bi-curious moment. No soul.

I still like you anyway you puritan.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Middle Name: Stanley said...

Hey dancing at gunpoint, I'm on there too! Will you add me to your friends list?

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The opening to my urethra just turned into a smiley face. Should I use my Sharpie® and make two eyes?

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget if it is going to play with others to wear a hat.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home