Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SEND ME TIPS (please).

The copyranter hatebot generated little tip activity from you freeloaders. As did shoving disturbing photos in your faces. And sharing my freaky John McCain dreams with you. So now I'm BEGGING you: if you come across a bad/funny/great ad/billboard/poster, take a pic or scan it, and send it to me. If you come across one online that's NOT posted on the popular ad sites, send it to me. copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com. Or, you can leave it here in the comments. I'll reward you by typing 'thank you' and your name in small black letters in the text of the related post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

H'm. It seriously lacks in grovelling, this post.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those supposed to be our fingers, threat-style, or CR's, martyr-style? Hard to tell.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new Nike basketball face-in-the-crotch ads are pretty bad, and causing a kerfuffle among certain bloggers about whether or not they're homophobic. I say: yeah, they're kind of homophobic, but not enough to get worked up over it.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home