Tuesday, January 22, 2008

...about your "tips"

The content is terrible today, yes? It's YOUR fault. I asked for better tips, and you-all have responded with shittier tips. TERRIBLE tips. My hatebot threat has had no effect. Well, here's a new threat: how about I start posting unremarkable ads and just blithely list ad agency creative credits like every other "isn't advertising peachy?" ad blog out there? Go through magazines, scan (or snap) ads, take pictures of subway/outdoor ads. Send them to me. STEP IT UP (please?).

6 Comments:

Blogger Pot Thought said...

How about you throw some hate on the Equinox "Happily Ever After" campaign. It's pretentious, goofy and done (That moulin rouge crap is PLAYED, son!)

3:21 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

It's actually just "Happily Ever..." And I DID, TWO WHOLE WORDS WORTH in the 1/11 Link Haze (shakes head in mock disappointment).

3:30 PM  
Blogger Pot Thought said...

:-0
I am mortified.
This is why I don't send tips *runs out of the room, hiding face in shame*

3:42 PM  
Blogger EPM said...

How about a Total Horseshit Award? This certainly deserves one:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1059/1316437926_c1a237011a_o.jpg

4:53 PM  
Blogger llcooljessie said...

I thought caffeinated beverages had a negative effect on your hydration level... shows what I know about fitness.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want us to blog for you? Lazy wanker.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home