Thursday, April 01, 2010

The least sexual, most interesting condom commercial ever produced.


(via) It's not a new spot; it won a Gold Lion at Cannes last summer. But I hadn't seen it before. It's for Sagami .002, the world's thinnest condom. As the two lovers (the man from Fukuoka, and the woman from Tokyo) run to meet each other, the distance between them is documented on-screen, in millimeters. Thus, the product benefit is permanently planted in your brain. Along with the Durex boinking balloon bunnies, the best condom TV advertising I've seen.
Related
: • The most practical prophylactic print ad come-on ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well done.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool ad - I like how the numbers fluctuate when they sorta separate from ea. other at the end.

SA

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Vinnie said...

I like it, but I wish it wasn't this long. At one point I got bored watching them, running towards each other. Love the fireworks, in the shape of shooting spermatozoa. Very clever.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home