Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Here's the only WonderBra ad ever to feature an erection.

(click ad, via)
I don't know the agency. I don't know the year. I don't even know if it's real. And I don't care. I searched everywhere (well the three usual sources), and found nothing. I do appreciate any ad that doesn't show the product. At least they tried to be "creative". Here's two previous subtle WonderBra ads: one, two. And here's ten more WonderBra ads. Students: don't put spec WonderBra ads in your portfolio.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kirkistan said...

What are those "three usual sources"?

11:03 AM  
Blogger cheeseonearth said...

What's really funny about this ad is that they think this will make women buy their product

7:50 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Knowing how this process works, I don't think that thought entered the ad's creators' minds.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous m@ri@nn@ said...

Really, how many bad ads does Wonderbar have! I jump from link to link inside copyranter. Oh Good, that's enough!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home