Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cheetos Phallicism.

(click HERE to watch the video)
Almost certainly (but not officially) part of the Cheetos Orange Underground movement, it's an 8+ minute self-shot video of a pasty, doughy man named Jeff (here's his "artwork" Website) wearing a green bag over his head and dressed in tightie blackies and purple socks making awkward, sweet love to a huge Cheeto made out of hundreds of little Cheetos (it's one of his pieces entitled "Cheetos Y"—Cheetos, epoxy resin, steel, 2006) while horribly chanting/singing "I love you Cheetos" over and over and over to a generic annoying techno track. Make sure and read his Cheetos Manifesto (here, scroll down). I have nothing to add. previous strange videos: hot SuperModels playing with fatty meats and potato salad; Scantily-clad lesbians and ejaculating man-tree utilized to sell fruit drink; and PETA creates Zombie Colonel Sanders.

3 Comments:

Blogger KJT said...

Ummm... that may be one of the more disturbing images I've seen. Oddly, the chanting kind of sounded like Bill Murray's character in Caddyshack. So he's got that going for him... which is nice.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That beautiful photos… enchant to me… I must spend more times this way.
Thanks

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@kjt I was laughing watching this, reading the rant and just marveling at the majestically weird world in which I live, and they you go and make me shoot Ginger Ale out my nose. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home