Thursday, June 12, 2008

OK guys, give us "Extreme Ungregariousness"

(click poster for closer look)
AL: You know what was a righteous kill, Bobby?
BOB: Fuck you, asshole.
AL: C'mon, Bobby...
BOB: Scarface?
AL: C'mon Bobby...
BOB: Go Fuck yourself, asshole.
AL: Planes flying overhead...
BOB: You're such an asshole.
AL: C'mon, hold my hand again...
BOB: BLOW. ME.
Righteous Kill opens everywhere in September (snapped on Bleecker). other movie posters/ads: Kill Bill, American Psycho, American Psycho (again), Niki Gets Lost In BushDick, Zombie Strippers, Rambo; Rambo vs. Rimbaud, Good Luck Chuck, Spider-man 3 cheeseburger, Saw III blood drive, Leatherheads (reworked), Get Smart (reworked), The Happening (reworked), The Happening (reworked, again).

7 Comments:

Blogger llcooljessie said...

I really like this poster. My favorite part is that it offers no date, or any of that footer crap that's usually on a movie poster. Though, I guess that Rambo poster already broke that barrier.

2:44 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Yeah, that's 'cause they're still 3 months out from the release. Creating buzzzzz...

3:02 PM  
Blogger llcooljessie said...

Oh, in that case, let us not speak of it... wouldn't want to fall for their evil marketing efforts. Still, in the meantime, I recommend folks check out Heat, another fine Pacino/Deniro pairing.

3:31 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

..which I referenced and linked to at the end of my fake Al/Bob conversation...
I HATE IT when you people don't read my posts...

3:51 PM  
Blogger David said...

There is no better impressionist of both of these guys than Andrew Dice Clay, when he does his "Eric Roberts, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Sylvester Stallone, and John Travolta Go Camping together" routine.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Patrizzi Intergarlictica said...

It got me when I saw the dialog posted. I'm a sucker for movie quotes and that is a good one. Classic. I can hear the Pacino.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I guess 'hard boiled' never goes out of fashion. The only surprise about this movie'll be to see if they are the good guys or the bad guys, or one on each side. Seeing that worn-out policeman look on Pacino, I'm guessing they're good guys.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home