Air New Zealand employs spiffy utensil graphic to dissuade sexual activity.
(click ad, via) Mile High Clubbers will consider this a direct challenge. The airline's skycouch™ or "cuddle class" features three-seat rows that can be converted into a couch. For sleeping. Or spooning. How bout fingering? Or reach-arounds? Or at least dry humping? Kiwi prudes.
Previous sexual airline ads:
• Delta makes "Brazilian" joke.
• Virgin: trouser snakes on a plane.
• American had the best MILF stewardesses.
• Korean air attendant services you from her knees.
• Philippine airlines presents your Mile High Club menu.