Dutch Railways looks to pick up new customers by accident.
(click image, via) Via ad agency DDB Amsterdam, it's a very wordy and quite dangerous advert for Dutch Railways on, it appears, the back of a commuter bus. (Or a hired vehicle?) If you're going to possibly cause fender-benders/injuries/deaths, at the least you should give the poor driver a more entertaining story; that one's pretty pedestrian. (It's clunky because it's translated from Dutch for publicity purposes.)
Previous weird transportation ads:
• Scary Hairy Straphanging.
• Add to cart: 1 Alfa Romeo.
• The VW's been drinking, not me.
• Giant Fucking Cleaver Train Crossing Warning!
• (cool) Library brands its delivery trucks with fake literary businesses.