Friday, March 05, 2010

For those of you unfamiliar with Jacques, understand that their "Sports" issue probably won't be jock related. If you watch closely, two clues can be found in the promo video: 1. "Michea" is playing racquetball with a tennis racket; 2. "Michea" is not in very good shape. Part three of brain-free Friday. update: the "director" of this short documentary wrote me in a snit to say that "Michea" is playing squash with a squash racket (he added "Squash" to the video's title), and that "Michea" is in perfect shape. So there, me.

Previous erotic magazine ads/promos:
New German typeface: Playmatica.
DEUTSCH—apparently not a bestiality magazine.
1980 Penthouse ad targeted men with triangular-shaped penises.

5 Comments:

Blogger None said...

3. "Michea" is not wearing a sports bra. Ow!

2:47 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

BINGO, Satchel.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. Its Squash she is playing. Not RacquetBall or whatever you are calling it. And that is the correct racket for the sport.

3:18 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Dude, I already updated the post. READ.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Stan said...

She was holding a racket? I must have missed that on my first viewing, I guess I should watch it a few more times.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home