But hockey fans know you don't shave facial hair during the playoffs.
(click image) Recent billboard erected in an unknown location (probably not South Street, Philadelphia) that's part of the ongoing "Bruins Hockey Rules" campaign by Mullen. The campaign's linchpin is a menacing bear that confronts fans who break the "rules" (here's a funnier TV spot where the mascot assaults a young man on a hockey date with a Habs fan.) Lame joke, yes. I'm only posting it because my over-matched Habs will probably be playing their last game tonight vs. the pussy Penguins and captain vagina Sidney Crosby. The Bruins can also eliminate the Flyers this evening.
Previous hockey posts:
• Sean Avery dons a soft Gap sweater.
• FedEx's pathetic NHL sponsorship ad.
• Calgary Flames playoff ads come back to burn them.
• The Dave Schultz NHL signature wine has GOT to be a red.
• Toronto fans accosted at urinals by terrible play-play-play announcer.